Live Stream: To Chat, Click Order Live Below
Below you will find our return policies regarding refunds, shipping, and processing. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (408)508-GEAR
No Restocking Fees
If you receive your order and it is not right...we will take care of it! Reasons for Returning
- Not the right fit
- Not the right color
You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
In order to receive a full refund, the following commonsense conditions must be met:
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Crash Moto Gear (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued to store credit.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to Crash Moto Gear.
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order.
- Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
- Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
- Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer; all returns need an RA# (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Crash Moto Gear no later than 30 days from purchase date.
Return Shipping Options
Customers have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
If you require an exchange. Please contact us once you receive tracking for your shipment and we will secure the item for shipment.
You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
If you wish you cancel your order it is very important to contact us ASAP. W process and ship orders faster than anyone else so there is a short window to cancel.
Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled "Order Received." Once an order has a status of "Order Processed," it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed and is likely shipped out.
Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet on indoors before heading out on the bike.
Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Crash Moto Gear.
Any electronic which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non- returnable.
Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Crash Moto Gear upon delivery will be rejected.
Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. Crash Moto Gear will assist customers with their warranty; however Crash Moto Gear does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures. Pictures are very important to take right away.
Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
You can request a return authorization number (RA#) by contacting us at 408-508- GEAR(4327)
You have 30 days from the day the RA is issued to return your merchandise so please be sure to print and ship at your earliest convenience. Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department. Returns should be shipped to the following address unless otherwise noted on your return authorization instructions:
Crash Moto Gear
Attn: Returns (RA# XXXX)